Športservis Bratislavský MTB marathon
Športservis Bratislavský MTB marathonSaturday 10:00ENTRY FEE
only 15 €
What do you get?
- Entry fee only 15 € (online), 20 € (at the venue)
- Warm lunch for free
- Gift pack for everyone
- Raffle for everyone with 10 valuable prizes
- Valuable prizes for the first three in each category
- Refreshment stations on the route
- Contestant registered online until September 23rd will get his own personalised race number
Bratislava Rača - Amphitheater in Knižkova dolina
7:00 - 9:30 - long route
8:00 - 10:30 - short route
10:00 – long route
10:45 – short route - elektrobike
11:00 – short route
Results announcement: 15:00
€15 – online registration until 25.9.2019
€20 – at the venue
Entry fee includes:
- Race number – participants online registered until 20.9.2019 will get personalised race number
- Refreshment at the routes, warm meal and soft drink at the finish area
- First three in each category will be awarded with valuable prize
- Raffle with 10 prizes
- 100% status of the bike and racers health
- A certified cycling helmet firmly attached on the head during the race is mandatory. Riders without helmets will be disqualified and their race number will be excluded from raffle
To be provided at the finish:
- washing of bicycles
- presentations and sales stands
- All participants start at their own risk.
- Promoter is not responsible for any damages caused to participants during the event and for any damages caused by them.
- All participants must behave in a sporting manner and, as far as possible, allow faster participants to safely get ahead them.
- It is forbidden to dispose any waste (empty gel tubes, sticks, drums, banana peels etc.) except of the refreshment stations area. Violation will be punished by the disqualification of the racer and the exclusion of his starting number from the raffle.
- If a participant for any reason leaves the track, he must return to the track at the same point as he left, otherwise he will be disqualified (DSQ).Entitlement to a free coffee machine arises only upon personal take over of the coffee machine on day of the event. The race is held in every weather. In the case of cancelation of the event due to a natural disaster or an epidemic, the entry fee will not be returned. Deposits of pre-registered competitors who do not participate in the race will not be refunded. Promoter reserves the right to change the program.
Every event participant notes that during the race, the photo service of the partner of the event will be on the track. At the same time, he agrees to send an e-mail from the partner of the event referring to the photographs taken. This approval is valid for a maximum of 15 days after the end of the event.
Long route 50 km: Juniors 15-18yrs (2003 – 2000)
Long route 50 km: Junior girls 15-18yrs (2003 – 2000)
Long route 50 km: Men 19-29yrs (1999 - 1989)
Long route 50 km: Men 30-39yrs (1988 – 1979)
Long route 50 km: Men 40-49yrs (1978 – 1969)
Long route 50 km: Men 50-59yrs (1968 – 1959)
Long route 50 km: Men 60+yrs (until 1958)
Long route 50 km: Women G 19-39yrs (1999 – 1979)
Long route 50 km: Women H 40+yrs (until 1978)
Short route 21 km: Juniors 15-18yrs (2003 – 2000)
Short route 21 km: Junior girls 15-18yrs (2003 – 2000)
Short route 21 km: Men 19-29yrs (1999 - 1989)
Short route 21 km: Men 30-39yrs (1988 – 1979)
Short route 21 km: Men 40-49yrs (1978 – 1969)
Short route 21 km: Men 50-59yrs (1968 – 1959)
Short route 21 km: Men 60+yrs (until 1958)
Short route 21 km: Women G 19-39yrs (1999 – 1979)
Short route 21 km: Women H 40+yrs (until 1978)
Short route 21 km: E-bike category PEDELEC MEN
Short route 21 km: E-bike category PEDELEC WOMEN
Short route 21 km: E-bike category OPEN
You have to be loged in to reserve bike. Please log in or register.
You have reserved another bike on this time.
You cannot reserve this bike. You have already reserved this bike for this day, or you have reached maximal limit of bike reservations for this day..